Full time, permanent to include weekend working.
You will be responsible for organising the required number of agency workers who have the correct skill levels for different clients predominantly in the Food Manufacturing and Fresh Produce sectors. Liaising with Operation Managers you will need to respond to changes in requirements on a daily basis. You will also need to coordinate with workers and a local transport business to ensure workers fully understand the assignment details and that sufficient transport is arranged.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Booking workers on a daily basis for client accounts
- Dealing courteously with all workers, answering queries where appropriate and taking and passing on messages where relevant
- Processing application forms from new starters, completing the identity check procedure and entering new starters onto the system
- Inducting workers with the relevant factory full induction
- Working closely with the Operations Management team to ensure that any changes in requirements and numbers are managed and responded to quickly and appropriately
- Monitor progress against client needs throughout the working day and report to the Operations Manager where there is a risk of falling short on the client order
- Monitor absence and holiday booking to ensure ETI compliance with regard to rest days and working hours
- Building relationships with key on site contacts
- Briefing workers about the assignment, monies and contract details
- Print bus sheets for each client
Should you be interested in this position please forward your CV to be considered for this role.
Start Date: ImmediatelyBack to Vacancies
Our mission is simple - 'to be recognised as the best labour provider in the UK by our staff, customers and competition.’